Dark Academia Vibes To Go For

We adore dark academia. It's not a phase, it's a lifestyle. A little research and here's how to become the #1 dark villain I want to be muahahaha.


1. Dress up for it


I would prefer a white shirt instead of black in this one or maybe boots instead of normal shoes but you get the vibe. 

2. Let's study dark literature and Music

rule number 1, always carry white sheets and black binders. Nothing else for notes. 


No, No I'm serious. I'm planning this for a while. It's something related to the psychological effects of music and literature on people's minds. DO YOU NOT WANT TO DO THIS?

Just open the video, WE CAN PLAY THIS.

3. Have an official drink


Coffee. I know you already agree on this one


And white candles. except I'm afraid of fire so you would have to light them up for me

4. Make our own


In the end, that's what this is really about. It shows uniqueness in each of us. So, we would have to add our special personal touches



Comments

  1. AREN'T YOU THE BEST!!!??? FOR ME YOU READ ABOUT DARK ACADEMIA, NO ONE HAS EVER DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR ME. AND YOU BET YOUR CUTE ASS IM GETTING ALL THESE BLOG PAGES PRINTED AND FRAMED. CAUSE WTH.
    THANKYOU FOR ALWAYS UNDERSTANDING THE SHIT I GO THROUGH AND THANKYOU FOR TRUSTING ME ENOUGH. IM NEVER GONNA LEAVE YOU. YOU THE COOKIE TO MY MILK. GOD I SO WISH I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRINTED AND FRAMED?!??!?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GAWWDDD!!!! NO ONE HAS EVER APPRECIATED MY GIFT SO MUCH😭😭😭 I FKING LOVE YOU. AND FR, I TRUST YOU SO MUCH THAT IF YOU TOLD ME TO JUMP OF A BUILDING, I'D DO IT WITHOUT A WORD.
    KISS ME. PLEASE, KISS ME.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment