Outfits We Both Would Rock

 This is the result of me scrolling through Pinterest, but you've got to agree that we need to try these on! Before you go on, here an aesthetic picture for making it till here! You look gorg!



1. Bucket Hats!!!



Just take a look at this girl! Istg bucket hats are the best thing ever since red velvet! Imagine both of us in the coolest bucket hats, wearing cute ass outfits, and the coolest shoes. I can skip the handbag, but you are definitely carrying it. Add on cool chains and rings to it!!! And riding in your car to a faraway Starbucks.  Tell me you want this as much as me.

2. Hair scarves (and maybe shades)





Come on, this speaks for itself! Who wouldn't want this. If you wanna get me something for my birthday, get me hair scarves lmao. I always wanted to try it on, but then I made the mistake of seeing Olivia Rodrigo in it. We're gonna loan this car or something, wear the same outfit, grab strawberry ice creams, and goooooooo for a far away ride to spy on ex's new girlfriend. Please!!

3. Puff Sleeve Summer Dress


I mean, you already have it, I'm gonna get it too. Then we will go to sunflower farms, take a million pictures, make aesthetic reels, blah blah blah, you know the process.

4. Ball gowns



So, you're telling me you don't want to run in the empty hallways pretending we are the main character? Yeah, as I will just believe that. Next, please.

5. Sweater vest and mom jeans


Again, speaks for itself, we already have the body, time to try the outfit! 




Comments

  1. AGHH YES MA'AM ALL THOSE UNPLANNED PICNICS ARE WAITING FOR US, ALL THOSE LONG DRIVES. WE GONNA MAKE BOMB ASS REELS AND YOU GOTTA TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE THOSE FLOWER TIARAS SO WE SIP OUR COFFEES WHILE EATING EACH OTHER'S BRAIN CELLS. I PROMISE YOU WE GONNA LEARN SWORD FIGHTING, HORSE RIDING AND ARCHERY TOGETHER. AND ONE FINE DAY IMMA KIDNAP YOU AND TAKE YOU AWAY TO A COTTAGE IN THE WOODS WHERE WE BOTH WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
    BUT BEFORE THAT IMMA TAKE YOU TO A HUGE HUGE CASTLE SO WE WEAR OUR AWSOME GOWNS ARE RUN HERE AND THERE PRETENDING TO BE IN A FANTASY WORLD. I CANNOT MEET YOU RIGHT NOW. BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW, THAT I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH AND EVERYDAY. MY COOKIE YOU NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME SMILE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES PLEASE OMG OMG OMG PLEASE TELL ME THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR REAL! I LOVE YOU I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PICNICS EITHER! OR ALL THE LIBRARY ANF CAFES TRIPS. WE GONNA MAKE YELLOW AND GRAY FLOWER TIARAS, GET IN OUR SUMMER DRESSES AND TRAVEL THE WHOLE WORLD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment