Happy Birthday Little Ninja

 A little birdie told me that is your favorite nickname, right? So, here it is, HAPPY DELICIOUS BIRTHDAY! I could start with apologies for not being there with you right now, not getting you the amazing gift I had planned for you, and not hugging you all day long, but we both are past that. I hate to say it, but, it izz what it izz. 

So, TELL ME EVERYTHING. How you woke up? Who wished you? How's the cake? SHOW ME ALL THE GIFTS! Is Prerana surprised at her gift? 


I wouldn't want to make this emotional, but, YOU are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I still can't believe that I slept on you for all those years thinking you're just Prerana's annoying little sister when you are this great person who managed to inspire me to be better.

You are so sweet and that's the best thing about you. What's even better is that you stand up for what you believe in, you don't just take bullshit because you're sweet, you hit them back, with a twist-off sweetness of course! Not to mention your fashion sense, IT IS SUPER COOL! When you first showed me what your style is, I was so surprised because that is exactly what my style is. I still can't.



But to be honest, I have never seen someone more similar to me than you. We have such similar taste in music. We still believe in one direction. We both worship m2k fashion and Sankt Milo the goat. I'm not even going to mention books here because we both have a bookstagram ffs. And no one understands the feeling of reading as good as you. I promise I will never give you up for anything or anyone. 

Jer molle pe oonet. Enel mörd je nej agva trohem verretn.

I have no idea what this website is for, but I thought it could be cool to share thoughts between us? like a friendship blog except the readers are only us two. For example, when we blabber heartfelt stuff to each other we can paste it on here to remember it forever. or when we have so many creative ideas about bookstagram. Or when it's a special occasion like Diwali, or new year or friendship day and we just wanna wish each other? I mean, only if you want to, this website is ours now, we can anything we want.  Cookie and Nish. I have added some pages for some movies we can watch together or some outfits we both would look great in, but that's the farthest my two brain cells could go. Happy birthday once again, can't wait to meet you IRL. 

NO MOURNERS, NO FUNERALS 

Comments

  1. Cookie, even im amazed that we slept on this super cool friendship for so long, but better late than never. Im so glad that i have you in my life, we have so much in common. and believe me when i say im in love w you so so so so so much. you literally make me so happy.
    and you queen
    Jer molle pe oonet. Enel mörd je nej agva trohem verretn.
    this is the only thing that has made me cry so far. i dont know how to thank you, i JUST PRAY AND WISH AND HOPE THAT YOU NEVER EVER LEAVE ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Nish, don't cry! And unlike Matthais, I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU. I would fight the devil himself if it means staying with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment